Sunday, January 06, 2008
some more pictures...


Here is my wonderful Daughter at 3 weeks old.. isn't she so sweet. I am amazed that my sister was able to snap this picture because she hates her car seat... that is until we are in the car and moving. She is growing so fast and Its amazing how fast she is growing.

She is currently one month old and such a wonderful child. She has currently been fussy and crying a little more but she has a cold and so I need to drain her nose and she hates when I do that.. and I feel horrible doing it.. but its needed and I don't want this to get worse and become bronchitics or something worse.

I shall leave you with a few more pictures then I must attend to a sick husband and a sick child *sad face inserted here*.



Here is Aunt Amanda taking a nap with Reyna.


Reyna doing what I like her to do at night.. sleep. :D














Here she is just chilling with her aunt Dayna.
 
posted by Joy at 10:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: