Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Its a LIZARD!
I had my sono done on the 10th.. so yeah.. and the baby is very healthy and so I am. I was able to see the baby's gender and though my husband told me that he thought it was going to be a lizard.. he was wrong. Its a girl. I am so excited to be able to come up with girl names. Now don't get and critize me for wanting to know and telling others what i'm having. I decided that the best way to do this was to know because I had my heart set on a boy. So I was slightly disapointed when I was told I was having a girl. I am not sure I can handle all the girly girlness that girls bring and the DRAMA! oh I know about girl drama and I don't want it... so I shall try to get her used to not being dramatic.. try is key word there.

I am getting excited though to have a girl and the more I pray about it and the more I think on it, the more I am falling in love with my little girl. I am trying to come up with some names and Chris is doing the same so we can discuss names for her. I am glad that we know the sex of the baby though because we are going to be moving to a larger apartment and I wanted to decorate the baby's room in colors that were gender specific. No don't worry I shall not go Pink.. since I dislike that color very passionatly, but purple is a good color and so we shall go with that.

So far everyone who has found out what i'm having is excited because they wanted to go shopping for us and get us things and now they can get things gender specific. I am excited about it almost as much as my mother in law.

I was disapointed though because as soon as I told my mother in law she went and told prettty much everyone I knew and so I didn't get the priveldge of telling people.. just my mom and dad and my husband and my in laws... I'm disapointed in that regard because I was wanting to tell people, and she was just too excited that she just went and told everyone.. even though i asked her not to. I know for next time to tell her last *giggles* oh well. I get the honor of being the first to see my baby etc so I'm alright now.

Now yesterday my husband had his interview (which I though twas thrusday but wasn't till tuesday) and he said it went alright but didn't think they were wanting him so its back to applying for jobs and more prayer. I know that God provided us with this adorable blessing and will provide for us and our daughter, I would just like to know how and when.. but that is my human sinful nature wanting to know now.

~Joy~
 
posted by Joy at 10:36 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: