Tuesday, July 03, 2007
God's Blessings
God is so wonderful to us all. I found out 4 months ago that I was pregnant and we don't have the fiances at this time to really support a child and so we started praying. God gave us this miracle baby for a reason and we know that since God gave us this child when we were taking all precautions not to have one yet, that God will also provide for this child. We have been praying about this for some time and things are getting tighter with our fiances but we are getting by. I am just so blessed that I have insurance.

Well this morning, Chris applied for a web designer/developer entry level job around 9am. After lunch he got a call to come for an interview. This is the field of work that Chris has been trying to get into for years and has allot of experience just no degree and so he is not too excited about this cause he doesn't think he will get it. However, I am excited that he has this job interview on Thursday around 2pm because it is a huge step towards his goal and it would mean a pay increase. Both of which is what we have been praying for. God is showing himself as our provider once again and I wanted to share that with those that actually read my blog and to ask also that you pray for him as he goes for his interview. This is something that he loves doing and would actually enjoying going to work if he got this job. It would also help us in our financial situation and would help provide for this blessing that God sent to us... and will be around in our lives crying and pooping and eating in December. I am so excited about this and Praising God for it even before it happens.

On other news I have finally stop having morning sickness so Yeah!! I am so glad because I feel more energetic and more alive. We are moving in 2 weeks to another apartment and so I have allot of boxing to do and allot of packing and throwing things away. I'm not to excited about that but That is alright because in the end I get to paint a baby room and get ready for our blessing.

Praising God,

~~Joy~~
 
posted by Joy at 2:45 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger 2Crazzie4U

    that is such a blessing.. I will keep my brother Chris in my prayers. I sure hope that he will get the job- and if it is the Lord's will, then he will get it- sooner or later.

    I am ever so glad to hear that you are not having morning sickness... I've been praying for you and feeling very bad for you. I know i would hate being sick morning after morning just because i am having a baby {well, i am not having a baby now- but i would hate to be sick because of it}

    I am missing you loads. Maybe I'll let Kaytie call you up one day and chat. I am sure she would love that. Being that she is now stuck with me for more than a few minutes n over the weekends.. :) Love ya sis!!!