Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Google.. tag your it...
Ok.. I saw other who had done this and it sparked me to try.. what you do is go to google.com and type your name and the word "needs" then post the first 10 repsonces. Well I typed Joy needs... and here are the ten first sentences.

1. Joy needs a better understanding of the nature of evil. Yes.. I suppose I do... as does everyone... interesting that this was the first thing.. hrm.. I'll go pray about it.

2. Joy needs the financial resources to help maintain its expanding program of life transforming ministries. I do need money as my little one is coming.. so yes this ministry of mine (to my family) is expanding and we do need financial resources.

3. Joy needs tragedy.What!? Tragedy? Since when?

4.Joy Needs Prayer. Yes I sure do.. please pray for me.

5.Joy needs to spend some serious time in Baghdad. Hrm.. wonder what is in Baghdad that I am in need of spending some serious time there.. hrm...??*ponders*

6.Joy needs to leave her office!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!! I agree with this (since I'm at work and tired).

7.Joy needs Jokes! I love jokes.. they are so much fun.

8.Joy needs funding to purchase a cargo van for food pantry pick up and a passenger van for the children's programs. hrm.. i need a cargo van for food... well that is good.. what are they saying that I 'm in need of more food cause I'm pregnant?! and a passenger van for my children programs.. i'm not haveing THAT many children this time.. just one!

9.Joy needs to realise her mistake. I suppose I do.. cause I don't know what it is.

10.Joy needs help with choir. yes.. since I'm not in choir.. I need all the help I can get to learn to sing well enough to be in choir.

See this was kinda fun.. now your turn!
 
posted by Joy at 12:36 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Joy,

    I did that list too. It was fun.

    P.S. thanks for coming by my blog.