Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Quick update for now..
What a complete blessing that God is to me. I was able to go to Wisconsin to watch my best friend graduate from college and had such a great time with her and a few other female friends from up there. I didn't realize how deprived I am of female companionship down here in texas untill i got to spend 5 days with my best friend.

I loved the cooler weather and was always feeling great as everyone else was cold and wearing warmer clothes. I am hoping that since I'm not going to be in my last trimaster this summer that it wont' be soo bad for me though I do know that I have yet to get used to the Texas summers down here. Last year I had heat stroke a few times and that was with me drinking water contuneally... well see.

I got to laugh with my friends and talk about things that guys would just pass over and ignore as its not a topic they enjoy so much, but I loved it. I kept teasing my friends saying that i'm going to play my pregnancy card to everyone so that I can get whatever I want.. we tried it at a restraurant just to see what would happen and you would never guess.. but I got the meal for half off and they gave me extra food..I thought it was kind of them and wasn't what I had ment to happen, but that is alright.. God is good.

I got to go shopping and bought some shirts (which I am going to put the pics that I took of them on here after work) and I got new tennis shoes so i can do more walking without my shoes falling off at every step.

I learned a very valuable lesson. Flying and morning sickness do NOT go hand and hand. I flew home on Monday and I felt horrible for the passangers on the flight cause I was having morning sickness really bad and God is good though for a passanger near the bathroom was willing to trade seats with me so that I could have better access to the restroom. I didn't have too many problems on the flight and had to only visit that room twice during the 2 hour flight. This past weekend has given me morning sickness and I am thinking it was all the traveling I was doing. Since being home I have not had this problem and have gone back to just being nauseated.

So from now on.. when i'm pregnant.. i'm not going to fly.. at least not till the second trimaster where I may be less likely to have morning sickness. :)

It was soo good to sleep in my bed agian and to cuddle up next to my husband. He is getting more excited about the coming child and has started kissing my stomach and talking to the baby. I find it rather attractive and very sweet when he does that. I haven't started showing yet, but that is alright.

Oh and on a bright note.. when i was at the doctors on monday (because I had a boil behind my right ear.. thanks to my pregnancy) I had to step on the scale. I had lost 10 pounds so far since being pregnant and the doctor was rather glad. He said that it is normal for someone overweight to loose weight during pregnancy as long as I don't add the extra 300 calaries a day.. though it should start to tapper off and stay the same wieght maybe gaining about 5-15 pounds total during the entire pregnacy. I'm excited because I may end up being skinner after the baby is born then i was before i got pregnant. God is so great to me.

Well I must go back to work. Have a great day all who read this.

~Joy~
 
posted by Joy at 7:35 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: