Thursday, May 24, 2007
New blogger look
Ok.. so i did steal this from Amber.. but I fell so much in love with the look that I decided to get it for myself.. since it is free. I did some modifications so it is a little different.. mainly just the background colors... that way when she comes visiting me she wont' freak out and think its hers.. *giggles*

Amber is still very much expecting and I'm hoping she will have her baby soon. I have enjoyed reading this last month of her blogs because it has helped prepare me some in what is to come in 7 months.

Some days I wake up and I have to remind myself that I'm very much am pregnant, though some mornings I wake up and KNOW that i'm pregnant... and its never a good thing to hug an oval ceramic bucket (aka toliet). I am counting my blessings though because I have not suffered as much as others have told me that they have from morning sickness.

Well yesterday I watched the finale of Lost and goodness.. its was very fascinating and I'm excited as they have signed another 3 year contract to produce Lost. I have the first 2 seasons and I can't wait for the third to come out. I am adicited to it mainly because there are so many things that you see in the background that is very significant to the show, though you just dont' know it.

I am looking forward to the new Harry Potter book coming out in July.. only a couple months away. I know some people are agianst Harry Potter cause it has "magic" in it but the way it is written and the way the story is protrayed I dont' see anything wrong with it.. its fantasy book, and based in a fantasy world. I don't see Christians bashing Lord of the Rings but then agian I'm sure that some people would find somehthing wrong with even Chronicles of Narnia... *sigh* Oh well. I am excited though that the movie to HP is coming out as well as the books and the second movie to Chronicles of Narnia is going to be finished soon and I'm excited about that. I love those books and oddly enough was only introduced to them in College. I find them a great read and a good analogy of Christ, though some of the doctrine is off... but I understand that because of the doctrines that C.S. Lewis held to was a little off. He was writing his beliefs down and that is alright. I still love the books.

I am moving in July and I'm getting excited. We are moving to a two bedroom apartment and its bigger by at least 400square feet then where we are now and its only $30 more then what we are paying now. I'm excited cause though we could stay where we are.. and i like the apartment, they are going to raise our rent $200.00 dollars because "you are good payers and pay on time"as I was told by the managment. and when asked if they are raising it that much for everyone she said "No.. you pay on time and I know your good for it." well how would she know our budget? Hrm? Yes we could afford it but not for a small one bedroom apartment that has only 619sq ft... nope.. sorry.. i would much rather move to a larger apartment for only 30 more dollars a month.

Ruthie is coming down in July and I'm excited about that. She is going to help us move and I'm glad. I am going to just box things up and let the guys and ruthie move everything to the trailer/van and unload it all. I remember last summer in Texas and lets just say I had heat stroke a few times and that is with me drinking alot of water and trying to stay inside alot. I am hoping that my pregnancy (being in the begining stages) won't add to the heat of the summer but because i'm not used to the weather down here(used to the colder weater of Michigan) and not used to the OVEN breeze that comes through (instead of the cool breezes from the Great lakes) I was told that I was not to be involved in the heavy lifting of items. I 'm not complaining. I was blessed when we moved to this apartment cause I was at work when the guys moved in all my things and Chris's. I do plan on boxing things up and getting things labeled and ready for the move.. so at least i don't feel like I wasn't helpful in the moving process.

~Joy~
 
posted by Joy at 8:37 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: