Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Moving???
Ok.. so we are not moving yet.. but soon enough. We are looking for a house to move into and have fallen in love with one house, though its a little more then what we are going to be able to get in a loan. I talked to a loan person today and got a range in what we can afford.. so we are going to look for a house between 100,000-120,000 though all the houses in the area that we like and the kinds of houses that we like are alot more then that. Pray that God will give us a perfect house and one that we absolutly love. I would love to be able to get the house that we want but there is no way that they are going to come down 24,000 for us... though we are going to try offering it to see if they will accept it.

We found a really nice realtor who is a christian and is so sweet. I am prayng that God will provide for us.. and we are not going to settle for a house because its a house in our price range.. if we dont' find anything yet.. then we will move to another apartment and then keep looking till we find the one that God wants us in.

I am learning alot of things about credit and about loans and mortgages and things like that.. and I am thinking of askin my grandpa (who is a realtor) for advice. Keep me in your prayers. Today we are going to go visit with our realtor before going to church then afterwards i'm going to bed. I haven't gotten to bed before midnight in the last 3 days and I get up early to go to work. Oh well. Its all good.

God is providing for us and is showing us how wonderful he realy is and we know that God will help us out.

~Joy~
 
posted by Joy at 2:48 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: