Tuesday, March 06, 2007
yeah for friends
I had the honor of seeing my friends online yesterday and got to catch up on some things. I don't usually go on to my IM chats and was pleasently suprised to see my best friend, who is living in Illinois now, and my other good friend, who lives in Wisconsin, online. I got to chat with them for a while and that was a good thing. I am excited as I am going to be able to see them in May for a weekend and get to catch up on things. Its interesting because one of them is married and so its neat that i'm connecting on another level with her and able to ask her adivce and such and the other is single and is so much fun to just hang out with.

Yesterday I got to hang out with my husband and that was fun. He is working on the chruch website and fixing it up to look awesome.. he is doing a great job and I am constinetly amazed at what he is doing.

~Joy~
 
posted by Joy at 11:54 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Did you asked Ruthanna if she'll update her blog?????????? LOL.. i am sure that she won't. ROFLOL!!

     
  • At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi! Its nice to know you and your friends are having such an amazing time together. You sure have some really cool friends. Have a great day and enjoy.
    Do drop into my blog on friendship greeting cards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and friendly tips.

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Amy W

    Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog. It has been interesting to hear everyone's thoughts. I did not go to preschool as a kid, and I guess I survived!

    We are currently searching for a church, wish us luck.