Thursday, December 14, 2006
image hosting

image hosting




Praise the Lord I may have a job! I am so excited. I had an interview today and it went really well and I am just waiting for them to call be back. If the interviewer didn't have to leave to take someone to the ER I am alomst 100% sure I would have been hired on the spot. BUt we'll see. And I'll keep praying.

I want to put more on here.. just don't know what else to say. I'm just to flustered at the moment and since my sister wanted me to update I decided to do a little something and see what she says.

Joy~
 
posted by Joy at 12:40 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger 2Crazzie4U

    Yeahh... I've been praying for you and i will keep praying for you. Jayme is coming home on Thursday next week.. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH.. i can't wait.. I miss him, and i miss you loads and loads. I like the Merry Christmas note- that is cute, and to have the snowflakes all falling down like that---makes it look nifty.

    Anyways. missing you loads and loves ya loads-

    -ya fav sister

    Dayna

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Joy

    I miss ya too and I wish I could come home for Christmas as well, however two reasons I cannot... one being we have no money or time to come and second its because I start my job on Dec. 26 the day after Christmas. I am excited about it though and I am working with my mommyinlaw!! I am excited to have a good job though and so that is good!