Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Ok.. I have been trying to get a new template that I have to work, but I can't figure out how to get my past posts to show up and I'm just grrr.. with it all at the moment. So I am keeping it as it is for now.. though a change is in the future.

However, I can not stress how nervous I am about thanksgiving. I am not a cook, and anyone that knows me, knows this. Yet for some bizzare reason, my inlaws decided that we are having Thanksgiving over at my apartment and that I, me, myself, would cook the dinner. I think they really really want bad food and a horrible taste that will linger for years to come. I am the sort of person that even though I follow a recipe completely, it comes out like poo. Well, if poo is what they want, then that is what they will get. I can not cook, though I try and try and try and try, and everyone says how easy it is, but for some genetic reason I suck at cooking.

I am glad to be able to have my friends and family over though, just hope they dont' all die. I am glad that my father-in-law is going to deep fry a turkey so that when the one I do comes out all hard and bad tasting, we can have at least one turkey that taste good. You are all welcome to join us on Thanksgiving day and have yourself a great big plate of poo.

My sister has been getting onto me to get a post out, and I wanted to a few days ago, but I have been messing with a template and then working and being sick that I haven't posted till now.

So I want to say Happy Birthday to Dayna, my sister who turns 21 tomarrow. So..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAYNA and I hope you have a very wierd day tomarrow, may the world revolve around you for the 24 hours that is your day and may the Turkey king come and gobble up KT.

I think you need to stop hinting that you have a birthday, because seriously, I don't think you do..I think its all a ploy to get us to send you things and give you gifts. I don't know about her.. being smart and all she should be in school not bugging me about her birthday coming up.

Anyways, enough of me teasing... I love my sister, she is a great gall and will make some guy a very lucky man. She loves to clean! What more can you ask for, besides the fact that she is funny, and silly, and pretty, and witty, and generous, and sweet, and kind, and a great person that everyone wants but are too scared to ask out. Oh wells.

Hope you all have fun.. I shall post pics later.. when i'm not at work and when I have pics to post.

~Joy~
 
posted by Joy at 9:28 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger 2Crazzie4U

    i am sure your turkey won't taste like poo, if it does- then they'll know not to have to cook again.
    I like bugging you about my birthday- because i can bug you about it. and i bug you about your post, because it has been a while- and i wanted to know what was up. I know the world isn't going to evolve around me on my birthday- but i will be at work working. But we are going to have a 4 day weekend {YEAHHHHHS}

    Look, don't stress out. Relax. It's all going to be ok. If your turkey comes out poo- then ya dad-in-law has one ready.. so no sweat.. just look at the posative side of things- you don't have to cook for 200 people- and you don't have to cook more than one turkey with a million other things to cook too. I am sorry to hear that you are sick- maybe if you are sick enough, you wouldn't have to cook for them..LOL

    Anyways, you know i love you. If you need to talk, i am all ears {when i am not working or sleeping}. I love you loads and loads more.

    I am not sure if you know who Shawna is. She is Marilyn's {sp} Niece. Jayme took Marilyn and Me over to her sister's place- and i met her sister and her niece and her nephew. Shawna was going to BJU, but this year she is going to MBBC. She was working with the babys at church Sunday- thats how i know she's at MBBC. at first i wsa confused- but after talking with her, i knew who she was. But i was able to see Rachel and Aaron Mayes. I would've love to have seen Mrs.Mayes- O-wells.

    Well, love you loads and loads more...